Image acquisition specialists – combining your requirements with Mikron expertise, they transform your needs into a fully tailored solution.
Mikron Automation relies on in-house specialists to skillfully integrate sophisticated machine vision processes into its assembly processes.
After 600+ installed vision systems, across a full range of industries from medical to consumer goods, we have a thorough understanding of vision systems and their integration.
Our vision systems are compatible with the most stringent certification standards, such as Food and Drug Administration’s CFR 21 standards.
Innovative and specialized solutions
- Totem interface: intuitive interface to display multiple cameras on one screen to analyze meaningful data
- Shaman: PC-baded data management system using the Cognex VisionPro industrial libraries
- 3D reconstruction with multiple images
- Vision-controlled motion
- Broad range of non-conventional optics
- Solutions based on recognized, reliable standards
- Use of Cognex and Keyence solutions
- Validation in line with GAM P 5 standards and qualified systems
- Monitoring of modifications in line with 21 CFR part 11
To be contacted by one of our staff members please fill in the following form:
Needle inspection system
Correct selection of spring in isolator
Multiple controls with color camera
Checking the quality
Checking the assembly
Checking the application of oil to a gear wheel
Ensuring pushrod contact
Part orientation to drive NC axis
Integrity of gear teeth
Locating the wire weld position
Sectors of applications
- Consumer goods
Measurements & Inspections
- Dimensions (label positions, needle gauge, etc.)
- Quality (welds, assembly, molding, etc.)
- Color (presence, absence, variant control, etc.)
- Code reading (pharmacode, barcode, data matrix, print, etc.)
- Marking quality (OCR/OCV, presence, etc.)
- Position (controlling robot axes, orientation, angle, etc.)
- High quality lenses
- Speed from 10 c/min to 250 c/min
- Field of view from 1.2 mm x 1.6 mm to 225 mm x 300 mm
- Static and on-the-fly tests
- Presence, product type, dimensional checks, angular position, cosmetic checks, color, ...
- Medical projects 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- LED based lights