Dual spindle, 5 axis, flexible production center
The Mikron XT-one machining center is worldwide amongst the most versatile and precise machines for complex parts. With its numerous configuration possibilities, every Mikron XT-one can be customized into a perfect solution for your requirements.
Chip to chip of 0.9 s even at maximum spindle speed :
SAVINGS OF UP TO 500 -2000 hours of non productive time per year equal 120‘000 $US/YEAR.
- 2 independent spindles (configured as needed 15K & 40K rpm)
- 2 fixtures for parallel operations (machining and loading)
- Simultaneous production of different components possible
- Invest flexible: scale up for production as needed. System expandable to up to 4 working modules
- 6 face machining capability
- Workpiece size up to approx 8 inches cube
Maximum stability for high performance
Casted as a heavy duty slant bed with Thermo-symmetrical design.
The slanted machine bed delivers optimal chip evacuation.
Scale up for production as needed
The modularity and flexibility of the Mikron XT-one machining center is unique and unequalled in today’s market place.
Mikron XT-one can be expanded to meet future production requirements at any time, with incomparable precision! There is one integrated loading/unloading module which can work with up to 4 machining center modules.
No loss in productive time (Spindles are in the cut)
Hand loading or fully automatic loading with a pallet changer.
Loading and preparing for the new parts are parallel to the machine cutting time. The material flow of blank and finished work-pieces can be managed to reach the optimal benefit.
To be contacted by one of our staff members please fill in the following form: