Shaping efficiency togetherMikron Machining is the leading partner for high performance machining systems to manufacture complex and precise metal components in high volumes. Our machining systems lay the basis to considerably reduce production costs and optimize resource utilization. With our global presence and our skilled local experts, we are trustfully serving our customers.
To strengthen our after-sales team, we are seeking an Electrical & Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Agno.
Your main tasks
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, ensuring rapid response times
- Provide necessary technical assistance remotely or on-site to enable customers to restore proper machine functionality
- Participate in development projects for Service Solutions products (upgrades, retrofits & Industry 4.0).
- Collaborate in preparing offers and executing projects
- Promote the sale of Mikron Service products
- Plan and organize interventions for electrical/electronic/SW service engineers
- Collaborate with the technical area to resolve and prevent future issues on machines
- Conduct training courses for Mikron Service Solutions employees and customers
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in the machine tools field
- Knowledge of Bosch - Siemens - Fanuc - Mitsubishi platforms
- PLC & CNC programming skills
- HMIs & SCADA programming
- Degree in engineering
- Understanding of electrical schematics
- Experience in electrical wiring
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the German language
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50% per year)
What we offer
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Highly technological product portfolio
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies in the industry
- Collaboration with a team of passionate and competent professionals
- Continuous on-the-job and off-the-job training
We are looking for highly motivated candidates, ready to work in a dynamic and challenging production environment. Interested? Please apply directly online.