Unrivalled possibilities – dedicated configurable highly productive and flexible machining solutions
Configured for your specific needs such as:
productivity, flexibility, precision, stiffness, reconfigurability, size, cost, power… Freely combine the platform elements and set up your machining solution.
- Distinct versatile technical features: Direct machining from the bar (turning or milling), 3 machining units working simultaneously at each station, multispindle-lathe and transfer machine capabilities in one single machining system.
- A set of diverse machining units in different sizes to serve all the requirements you might need. The machining units differ in size, number of axis, size of compatible spindles, strokes, stiffness, etc.
- Scalable: Start producing with a single cycle Mikron MultiX configuration and add supplementary cycles according to volume growth.
Combine freely the platform elements according to the Mikron MultiX rules and configure your machining solution optimized for your specific needs such as: productivity, precision, stiffness, reconfigurability, size, cost, power…
By choosing the optimal size and architecture for every unit and station you achieve superior productivity by less investment costs.
FANUC Series 30i, ideally suited for complex high-speed, precision machining, equipped with multiple axis and multi-path functionalities.
Mikron HMI – Software
The modular Software and the Mikron HMI is designed to be extremely user-friendly and adaptable to every configuration – it makes operating, configuring and re-configuring your machine easy and efficient. Many software options lead to a constant cycle time optimization and support you in all different stages.
- For best adaption: Standardization of mechatronic platform elements, customizable components
- For best performance: Production scheduling, temperature monitoring, reduced inactivity
- For best quality: SPC monitoring, automatic correctors management
- For highest security: System data backups
To be contacted by one of our staff members please fill in the following form: