Mikron solutions offer maximum output for the construction and building industries, even where a large number of operations per piece are required.
Mikron transfer solutions ensure:
- Very high output, up to 28,000 pieces/hour
- Process efficiency, from 8 to 24 stations
- Precise deburring of workpieces
- Ability to machine entire parts in a single operating cycle
High-capacity solutions for the lock industry
Modern production of lock components requires machining systems which offer high output, accuracy and flexibility. In most cases lock components can be grouped into families in which the only variables are length and the position and number of pin holes. Mikron Machining Systems are the perfect answer to meet all of the requirements for fabricating cylinder lock bodies, lock pins, padlock bodies and lock bolts at the lowest cost per part.
Modern production of air conditioning components requires machining systems which offer high output, accuracy and flexibility. Mikron high precision transfer systems provide our customers in the air conditioning industry with ideal solutions.
Air conditioning components are produced on Mikron machines at up to 30 pieces/min with tolerances as precise as 2 μm.
Machining systems most frequently installed for the air conditioning industry: Mikron Multistar, Mikron VX-10.
Mikron has collaborated for years with the most renowned suppliers of fittings for the gas industry, providing them with the best processing solutions.
- Up to 210 pieces/min on Mikron Multistar
Safety components for gas heaters or appliances are particularly suitable for fabrication on Mikron transfer systems.
Mikron Machining offers the ideal machining solution for manufacturing refrigerator compressor components:
- Clamp with extra jaw movement to cover a range of different outside diameters of piston parts, ensuring simple and rapid changeover
- Tool lubrication for optimum cutting conditions and best surface quality
- No subsequent lapping (honing) required in many cases
To be contacted by one of our staff members please fill in the following form: