Collect, Monitor & Predict
Collect data, monitor machine performance as well as conditions and predict maintenance tasks.
The next level of tool monitoring
High precision and high-volume part production on Mikron high performance systems involve sophisticated machining processes.Advanced Tool monitoring becomes crucial to avoid unexpected machine downtime, machine breakage, tool damage, material scrap and the likely issues. Surface finish, tolerances and machine efficiency can be improved.
Mikron has been committed to better, more efficient machining for more than 100 years:
With the introduction of Mikron miTool - the next level in tool monitoring, we offer our customers finally a more powerful, easy way of tool monitoring with innovative features so you get the most out of your Mikron high performance system.
WHAT MAKES Mikron miTool SO SPECIAL FOR YOU
- Highest sensibility and quality of data points deliver the finest and exact monitoring curves
- Intuitive icon driven graphical interface for easiest use and monitoring by operators
- Intelligent algorithm for advanced process optimization and cutting tool wear identification
- Mikron miTool is able to storage data and history for each tool configuration and monitoring curve
- Dashboard with statistical overview for each tool allows the optimization of the entire production process
- Mikron miTool permits all modifications (set up, regulations…) without machine stop
- Automatic actions programmable for each channel e.g. save data in database, send notification, preventively stop the machine
- Perfectly integrated into Mikron high performance systems
- Intelligent algorithm for defined and optimal intervals to change several cutting tools leads to higher machine efficiency
- Attractive pricing and fast return of invest
Easy collection of production data (KPIs, counters and status) with the miS4.0 module. On demand notifications will be send out to operators or maintenance agents in case of machine status changes. Production data can be easily transferred from the machine to your PDA using standard interfaces.
miS4.0 module collects predefined data from the machine sensors or electronical devices (e.g. drives, NC, PLC, etc.) allowing you to monitor the machine conditions. Your operator or predefined persons will be notified in case of critical machine conditions.
All relevant events affecting the machine performances are collected and displayed on two reports:
- Failures report by occurrences
- Failures report by downtime
Mikron provides an IoT cloud platform to manage in a secure way all the data coming from the field. You can share predefined conditions and/or production data with Mikron. This allows us to feed the cloud and permits our experts to monitor/improve your machine and processes.
Mikron specialists support you with specific actions to maintain/improve machine conditions. The analytics model and the Machine Learning engine that are running on the cloud elaborate big amount of data, allowing Mikron to push the analysis up to the failures prediction.
Predictive analysis benefits
- Control and improvement of the machines OEE
- Reliable production and maintenance planning
- Control and optimize the machines TCO:
- Maintenance based on machine real conditions
- Stock reduction
- Reduce unplanned failures
- Improve Mikron Service performances
- Back-end integration with several ERP systems
- Sales argument towards your customers
Customer Service Contacts
Mikron Switzerland AG, Agno
Via Ginnasio 17
Phone +41 91 610 61 61
Fax +41 91 610 66 81
08.00 – 17.30
24h Service line
Outside office hours
Problem reports 24 h,
7 days a week
Phone +41 91 610 6326
Help us to assist you quickly by having the following information ready:
Mikron GmbH Rottweil
Berner Feld 71
Phone +49 741 5380 200
Fax +49 741 5380 380
Mon. – Thu. 07.30 – 17.00
Fri. 07.30 – 15.00
Mikron Corp. Monroe
200 Main Street,
P.O. Box 268
USA-Monroe, CT 06468
Phone +1 203 261 31 00
Fax +1 203 268 47 52
Office hours: 7.30am-5.00pm EST
Mikron Industrial Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Block 3, No. 358 Dong Ye Road
Song Jiang, Shanghai, China
Postal Code 201619
Phone +86 1592 1577 050