Machining on 6 sides, from bar, wire or blank
Full CNC high-precision rotary transfer machine with 10 or 12 workstations for variable production batch sizes
- Maximum workpiece dimensions of up to
- 40 x 40 x 80 mm (optional 40x40x160 mm)
- Complete machining on 6 faces
- Pre-machining directly on bar/wire (out of cycle, parallel to the main process time). Clamping of the workpiece on the machined surface for subsequent operations
- Complete & unattended production of ready to be assembled components. Pre-machining directly on wire (or on bar stock) before the cut-off and subsequent clamping on pre-machined surface with machining of remaining operations, allows the complete & unattended production of ready to be assembled components.
- Up to 4 axis pre-machining parallel to the main processing time: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, broaching, stamping, engraving
- Heavy machining operations can be done directly on the bar (wire)
- Fast changeover by simple CNC program management
- Clamping systems easily interchangeable. Measurement of the clamping position and correction with the CNC
- Production of different parts from one single wire or bar & unloading into an automatic sorting container
- Machining units equipped with vertical & horizontal spindles: Ready for the production of different parts at no changeover time.
To be contacted by one of our staff members please fill in the following form: