Highly Productive Machining
Companies in the automotive industry, in the electric or electronic industry and in many other kinds of manufacturing industries expect high productivity in industrial production.
Precisely machined, durable and accurately fitting workpieces in high-volume production are a must for many companies in order to remain competitive.
For the last 115 years Mikron Machining has continuously optimized the accuracy, quality and productivity of its machines.
The result: highly productive systems that enable your company to manufacture precision parts in the micrometer range at a very high speed.
Turning, milling, drilling, reaming, deburring, forming – all manufacturing processes are coordinated to maximum effect on our mechanical or CNC machining systems.
Example Productivity Features
- Multiple machining in one clamping operation
- Up to 3 machining units per station
- Up to 24 working stations
- Up to 44 working units machining simultaneously
- Single or multiple cycle (maximum 600 parts/minute)